Protecting Profit (Part 2)
This two-hour online course is delivered live via an interactive presentation and discussion.
Next Session: TBC
The second part of this commercial course is designed to challenge your commercial thinking. Protecting profit is not just about sharpening operational effectiveness (see Part 1), it is also about deploying the right commercial strategies to help you achieve your target profit margin.
This course looks into what brands value, pricing strategies, simple tips on negotiation, and how to demonstrate the value you add in order to secure the right level of remuneration.
Finally, this course explores how to evaluate brand relationships internally and externally, how to identify risk/growth areas, and how to plan for future growth from that brand business.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Understand what brands value from their partners,
- Create the right pricing strategy for the brands you are working with,
- Plan for a negotiation,
- Manage commercial conversations with brands,
- Evaluate your brand relationships with your team/client/procurement,
- Demonstrate where you have added value,
- Flag revenue at risk,
- Identify potential growth opportunities within existing brand relationships.
This course is best suited for manager/leadership roles who already have some experience and current working relationships within the DTB marketplace:
- Senior Producers
- Executive Producers
- Head of Sales/New Business
- Head of Partnerships
- Managing Directors
This two-hour online course has been created by trainers with years of commercial experience in managing the brand/agency relationship from both perspectives. There will be an opportunity to submit questions either during or after the session and any relevant tools will be made available afterwards.
Price: £199 + VAT
Curriculum is empty
£199.00 + VAT